Monday, October 21, 2019

DREAM ON

Bear, I had a hideous dream about our book on March 14, 2019.  I mention the date because my sister always presses home the importance of dating everything.

Anyway, the dream as I recall involved a man at the office, where I no longer work as you know because I am retired, who threatened me somehow if I didn't let him read our book.  A woman, also from the office, had "helped me" greatly and I felt compelled to let her read the first chapter, which I kept in a drawer.  In fact, all the chapters were there.

Later, I am sitting in the outer office trying to console you, Bear, but you are now a black cat.

A man storms in, shouting where's the entrance as he has some important car insurance to handle.  I told him we don't have a front entrance, and we are closed, but I'll take you back and get you some help.  Suddenly, a woman like Val who I used to work with, appears and takes the man and said she'll help me.  I'm not to worry, she said, you've had enough.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment